We are spoiled for choice for spa breaks in Ireland. There is an abundance of amazing hotels and getaways in every corner of the country from which to choose. Local residents and tourists alike take advantage of the ultimate in relaxation treatments. No matter where you choose for your spa weekend breaks, spa days or holidays, you will find a first class service that will cater to your every need. Not only will you find your own personal oasis, but you can shop from a wide variety of deals to save money while tailoring the most luxurious spa experience possible. You will leave, having had your personal treatments in the spa, with smoother skin, relaxed muscles, and a renewed vigour for the days ahead.
From the Monart Spa with its incredible sauna to the Fota Island Spa with over sixty treatment options, you can surround yourself with soothing fragrances, enchanting views, and soft music to make your relaxation experience both harmonious and memorable. We hope you enjoy our guide to the highest quality spa resorts and hotels in Ireland.
Table of Contents
Deals at Spa Hotels in Ireland
If you are interested in getting the best spa deals in Ireland, try booking your accommodation and spa sessions at off peak times. The peak tourist season in Ireland is June through August when the weather is nice, this means the most popular attractions are crowded and the hotels and spas often require reservations far in advance. This is also the time when hotel and spa rates are the highest. You will find lower rates if you travel during what is called the “shoulder season.” This refers to the months on the outside of peak season – April/May and September/October, and these months offer the most opportunities for cheap spa breaks in Ireland. The weather is still nice, and best places are not nearly as crowded. The lowest prices and the better hotel spa deals can be found in the off season, November through March. While the weather is more unpredictable during these months, the sights are still just as enjoyable, and the spa experience is just as amazing.
If you must travel during peak season, you can save money by travelling in the middle of the week. Tourists and local residents are more active on the weekends thereby driving the rates at hotels and spas. If you book your hotel stay and spa experience in the middle of the week, when demand is lower, you will be given a lower rate.
Holidays are always a popular time to travel meaning that prices are generally quite high during these times. For instance, travelling during the Christmas season can be extremely hectic and expensive. However, choosing to book your break on a minor holiday weekend will yield lower hotel and spa prices.
Finally, booking your hotel accommodation and spa holidays for longer periods, such as one week as opposed to only three days, will yield more discounts in the long run. Many hotels offer accommodation and spa packages that provide several treatments at a special discounted price.
Click here to sign up to our newsletter and get exclusive special offers and cheap spa deals in Ireland.
The Monart Spa is located in the south east of Ireland in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford. Once named by Conde Nast Traveller as one of the “Top 3 Spa Resorts in the World,” this luxury getaway is truly a sight to behold. The retreat is an 'Adults Only Destination' packed with amenities including a swimming pool, a restaurant and, of course, a state-of-the-art Thermal Suite Spa. This destination is regarded as one of the top destinations for spa weekend breaks in Ireland.
Key features of their spa include:
- Heated Benches and Footbaths with a Kneippe Cure Pool
- Experience Showers featuring various temperatures to cleanse and invigorate
- Salt Grotto featuring a salt and cream treatment
- Caldarium with views overlooking the lake and waterfall
- Sanarium which uses a combination of moisture with the heat of a sauna
- An Aromatic Steam Room that uses eucalyptus vapours to help cleanse the body
- A Finnish Sauna to help skin exfoliation
- An Outdoor Log Cabin Sauna to detox before using the ice bucket shower to cleanse
- A state of the art fifty-five square meter Hydrotherapy Pool featuring nine different water jets
As a 5 star hotel Monart is unique and wonderful. I have rarely felt so looked after with every need catered for as in this smallish but extremely well run luxury spa retreat.
Having won a 2015 “Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice” Luxury Award the Monart’s standard of excellence is beyond doubt.
One night packages, featuring unrestricted access to the Thermal Suite Spa, start at €149 per person sharing.
For the lowest prices, book your stay at the Monart Spa here now.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter and get exclusive deals on spa hotel breaks in Ireland.
Fota Island Spa
The Fota Island Resort Hotel Golf and Spa is located on the south coast in county Cork. This five-star luxury resort has one of the most highly regarded hotels in Ireland. In addition to the hotel, Fota Island has three championship golf courses; Barryscourt, Deerpark and Belvelly. Following recent development of the golfing facilities they have now been upgraded a European Tour standard. In recognition of this Fota had the privilege, in 2014, of hosting the Irish Open, European Tour golf event. Although the hotel and golf courses are of impeccable standards it is the spa that truly sets this resort apart. While combining relaxation and pampering with fantastic scenery, the Fota Island Luxury Spa has it all. There is no doubt that this venue offers some of the top spa packages in Cork and indeed anywhere along the south coast.
Features of their Spa include:
- Over Sixty Treatment Options in Eighteen Spa Treatment Rooms
- Cleanse and detox with a selection of Kristan Florian Facials
- Enjoy the ultimate anti-aging treatments, including a Caviar Facial
- Head-to-toe Chocolate Indulgence treatment
- Unwind with a Serenity Hot Stone Back Massage
- Relax with a Harmony Full Body Swedish Massage
- Enjoy an Indian Head Massage and Thai Foot Massage
- A wide variety of Maternity Treatments including Massages and Facials
Staff were fantastic and very helpful. As a young couple staying in a 5 star hotel we were not made feel out of place and the hotel is set in a beautiful location.
A two-night spa deal featuring bed and breakfast, dinner and a treatment in the spa starts at €177 per person sharing. If you are looking for spa breaks in Cork you will be hard pressed to find a better option than Fota Island resort.
To get the lowest rates at The Fota Island Resort Hotel Golf and Spa, book here now.
Click here to sign up for our travel deal newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest spa offers in Cork, and other Spa Deals in Ireland.
The Lyrath Estate Hotel and Oasis Spa is located on Dublin Road in Kilkenny Ireland. The Oasis Spa won the Highly Commended Award at the Irish Tatler Spa Awards in 2014. It received this award for its popular Ginger Renewal treatment. It also received the 2014 RSVP Spa Award for Best Luxury Spa in Ireland. The Lyrath Estate Oasis Spa truly makes its guests comfort and relaxation the number one priority and is without a doubt one of the best hotels in Kilkenny with a spa.
Features of their spa include the following luxury spa treatments:
- Oasis Spa Signature Facial by Kerstin Florian is only available at the Oasis Spa and is specifically designed to even brighten and even the skin’s texture
- Oasis Spa Signature Body Treatment by Kerstin Florian available only at the Oasis Spa is an eighty-five minute full-body relaxation experience
- A wide variety of Kerstin Florian Facials and Body Treatments
- Invigorating and rejuvenating Elemis Facials and Body Treatments
- A complete range of Mama Mio Maternity Treatments
- A variety of Time for Men treatments designed to treat their specific needs
- Six types of relaxing and soothing Massage Treatments
Excellent way to recharge the batteries. Hotel meets and exceeds all our expectation. Food in restaurants to a very high standard.
A one-night spa offer featuring bed and breakfast, four-course evening meal, and thirty-minute treatment in the spa starts at €150 per person sharing.
For top deals at Spa at Lyrath Estate Hotel book here now.
Click here to sign up for our travel deal newsletter and get the latest deals at Kilkenny spa resorts and other spa offers in Ireland.
Carton House Spa
The Carton House Hotel and Spa is located in Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland. Carton House is the ancestral seat of the Dukes of Leinster and the Earls of Kildare. This stunning location is renowned globally and has been used by film and television broadcasters alike. Film-makers Stanley Kubrick (Barry Lyndon), Daniel Radcliffe and Kim Cattrall (My Jack Boy) and broadcasters the BBC (Aristocrats) and RTÉ (The Treaty) have all used Carton House as a filming location.
The historic mansion has been restored and converted into a popular luxury destination for tourists and local residents who need a relaxing getaway. While linked to the hotel, the Carton House Spa is located away from the main building in stables that have been converted into luxurious spa rooms. For those of you from the capital it is without a doubt one of the best spa hotels near Dublin.
Features of their Spa include:
- Invigorating treatments for body and mind using high quality Darphin Products
- Eight soothing Facial Treatments
- Ten revitalizing and relaxing Body Treatments including massage to refresh body and mind
The is a beautiful manor hotel in a fantastic country setting. The main hotel is beautifully decorated and very well preserved. We stayed in the modern wing and the rooms were perfect, executive style.
A one-night spa offer featuring bed, a full Irish breakfast, dinner and a treatment at the spa starts at €180 per person sharing.
Book your stay at Carton House Spa here now.
Click here to sign up for our travel deal newsletter to get the latest spa deals directly into your inbox.
Druids Glen Spa
Druids Glen Resort is located approximately thirty minutes south of capital and is known as one of the most highly regarded spas near Dublin.
The resort sits between the Wicklow Mountains and the Irish Sea. A break at Druids Glen Spa leaves guests feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. It is a popular destination tourists and local residents alike. Their spa won Best Facial of 2014 at the RSVP Awards. The National Hospitality Awards of 2013 awarded the spa with Best Customer Service. It is also the Irish Spa Awards 2014 winner of Best Body Therapist.
Spa features include:
- Payot Skincare Treatments that combine forty-two different movements to give you the ultimate skincare experience
- Mama Mio Skincare and Spa Treatments for expecting mothers to get the relaxation and care they deserve along with other Maternity Treatments
- Jessica Cosmetics foot and hand treatments provide the ultimate in beautiful nails and skin
- Druids Glen Signature Treatment combining personalized massage treatments and aromatherapy
- Choose from a wide variety of unique Body Treatments before treating yourself to an invigorating Manicure and Pedicure
- Choose from a range of Facial Treatments, Holistic Body Treatments, and Massage including Aroma Stone Therapy
I visited back in November with my partner, we both work in the hotel industry so it was a well needed break away! It was honestly one of the best hotels i have been to, the staff are so friendly and the atmosphere is great. The Spa is beautiful!!!
The Spa Delight special offer featuring two select treatments in the spa and a Pavilion Lounge lunch starts at €109 per person sharing.
To get your best deal at the Spa at Druids Glen Hotel & Resort book here now.
To get the latest spa special offers directly to your inbox please click here to sign up for our travel deal newsletter.
The Spa at Castlemartyr is located at Castlemartyr Resort, Co. Cork, Ireland. They use ESPA products that are specially created to provide natural, therapeutic treatments. Guests of the Spa at Castlemartyr are swept away on a cloud of bliss and the ultimate in relaxation. Their spa boasts seven treatments rooms for individuals, tow suites for couples, and four manicure and pedicure stations with breathtaking views.
Features of their Spa include:
- Enjoy an invigorating swim in the 20 metre Swimming Pool
- Spend a relaxing time in the Jacuzzi or one of the Aromatherapy Saunas and Steam Rooms
- Unwind in a Relaxation Room or Vitality Lounge
- Get a Jessana manicure, pedicure, make-up, or shellac nails in one the Beauty Room
- Sip a warm cup of tea in the Spa Cafe & Lounge
- Enjoy some heart-pumping exercise in the Gymnasium or Fitness Studio
Beautiful hotel. The rooms were spacious and very well decorated. The heated floors in the bathroom was lovely!! Staff were very friendly and welcoming.
A one-night spa special offer featuring bed and breakfast, three-course dinner and a select spa treatment starts at €420 per person sharing.
Book your stay at the Spa at Castlemartyr Resort here now.
Click here to sign up for our travel deal newsletter and get the latest Castlemartyr Resort deals.
The Killashee House Hotel and Villa Spa is located in Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland. The Killashee Villa Spa uses the Elemis Spa Therapies to provide a unique experience for each and every guest. Each treatment room is different and tailored to the specific needs of the individual guest.
Features of the unique Spa include:
- Massages range from Traditional Swedish Massage to Indian Head Massage to Prenatal Massage and more
- Guests can choose from Elemis Skin Specific Facials tailored to individual needs and Elemis Advanced Anti-Ageing Facials to restore that youthful glow
- Full body treatments include Exotic Body Exfoliation, Exotic Coconut Rub and Milk Ritual, and more
- Round off your pampering with a professional, relaxing Deluxe Manicure or Villa Spa Deluxe Pedicure and include Waxing and Eyecare for good measure
- Other treatment options include Make-up, Tanning, Just for Men, and Alternative Treatments
I have been to this hotel numerous times over the past 10 years and I have never been let down. A decade of good service is a tremendous achievement!
A two night spa special offer featuring bed and breakfast, dinner and a treatment at their spa starts at €195 per person sharing.
Book your stay at the Spa at Killashee House Hotel and Spa Villa book here now.
Click here to sign up for our travel deal newsletter and get the latest Killashee House Hotel special offers.
Dunboyne Castle Spa
The Dunboyne Castle Hotel and Spa is located in Dunboyne, Co. Meath, Ireland. The hotel is only eleven miles from the capital and is regarded as one of the most luxurious spa hotels Dublin has within reach. As such, it is a popular destination for tourists and local residents alike. Its Seoid Spa is award-winning and boasts some of the most innovative and effective spa products available.
Notable Spa features include:
- Non contact treatments such as the Rasul Mud Chamber where guests can bathe in muds mixed with minerals and essential oils to relax the body and soothe the mind
- Aromatherapy facials tailored to the specific needs of each guest
- A variety of relaxing massages including the Ultimate Aromatherapy Associates Experience, Reflexology and more
- Body Cocoon Signature Floats, Wraps, and Scrubs relax the tense muscles of the body and leave the skin feeling rejuvenated
- Treatments tailored specifically for Men and Pregnancy
- Salon Treatments and Hair Services are also available
- Gym and Spa Membership is available for purchase
This hotel was absolutely fabulous. Room gorgeous. Hotel beautiful.staff lovely. There is a lovely spa there too. felt like heaven.
A one-night spa special offer featuring bed and breakfast, dinner and a treatment in the spa starts at €162 per person sharing.
To Book your stay at Dunboyne Castle Hotel and Spa click here now.
For all the latest deals on spa weekend breaks in Ireland click here to sign up for our newsletter.
The Powerscourt Spa Hotel Resort is located in Powerscourt, Co. Wicklow, Ireland and is considered one of the best spa hotels near Dublin. With five-star accommodations and breathtaking views of Sugarloaf Mountain, this resort is a favourite destination for both tourists and local residents. ESPA at Powerscourt Resort recently won the IMAGE Magazine Business of Beauty Award for Best Spa through popular vote.
Spa features include:
- Twenty treatment rooms with a private Spa Suite, Swarovski Crystal-lit heated pool, and thermal suite
- Fitness Studio with equipment created by Technogym
- Shared male and female Relaxation Room
- Invigorating Amethyst Crystal Steam Room
- Powerfully soothing Sauna
- Other ESPA Essentials including a Luxury Manicure or Waxing
- Treatments designed specifically For Men: Face and Body
- A variety of Body Massages
- Renewing ESPA Facials & Body Treatments
Wonderful hotel, I just didn't want to leave, fabulous rooms, beautiful grounds, the best Spa! and the staff were just lovely.
A one-night spa deal featuring bed and breakfast, dinner and a treatment at their spa starts at €240 per person sharing.
To get all the top deals at Powerscourt Spa Hotel Resort & Spa book here now.
Click here to sign up for our travel deal newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest spa day packages near Dublin and all over Ireland.
Mount Wolseley Hotel Spa and Golf Resort is located Tullow, Co. Carlow, Ireland. The Mount Wolseley Spa was a 2014 Finalist in the World Luxury Hotel & Spa Awards. Their spa uses a combination of European and Asian rituals and treatments to provide an excellent spa experience for each and every guest. They not only provide invigorating treatments in their spa, but they also offer relaxing teas and other refreshments are available as well.
Spa features include:
- Fourteen unique Treatment Rooms
- Massage Therapy Treatments designed to meet specific needs and relieve tension
- Prenatal Massage for expecting mothers
- Body Treatments including wraps, water massage, and exfoliation rituals
- Elemis Facials combined with pampering manicures, waxing, and other treatments
My partner had a couple of SPA treatments which she thought were excellent. The staff there were brilliant...The room was excellent - very clean and relaxing
A two-night spa offer featuring bed and breakfast, dinner and a spa treatment starts at €164 per person sharing.
To book your stay at Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort click here now.
Click here to sign up for our travel deal newsletter and get the latest updates on spa deals and special offers.
Are there any spas we have missed? Would you recommend any of the spas mentioned above? Please let us know in the comments section below.